YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRE-REGISTER and PRE-PAY for GOLF and your CONTESTS.
You can do this online or by downloading the forms (preferred method).
ALL INCLUSIVE CONTEST TICKET!
Purchase ALL the additional on course contests for one low price of $50.00. Save $30.00!
If you prefer to PRINT OUT the forms and mail in a check- you can do that too!
SPONSORSHIPS are ONLY available by printing out the form and mailing in your check.
Golf on the Hill COST
Individual Golf $175.00
Golf Foursome $700.00
LUNCHEON ONLY OPTION $50.00
WHAT IS A SCRAMBLE FORMAT?
1. In a scramble, all four team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot.
3. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The 2 putts per green rule will be in effect.
4. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
5. If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand or water), the rough or out of bounds, you can’t drop the ball outside the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
6. There is no minimum number of drives that any one team member must hit.
7. Ties will be broken by a scorecard playoff starting at the #1 hole.
*Handicap hole until a winner is determined.
*If your team has only three players, one player may hit an extra shot at each spot.
*Establish a rotation and use it for the “extra shot” throughout the round.